We work with you, accepting and supporting individual choice for a better life, your life, your choice.
Our team supports individuals living with a disability or mental health, families and carers to unpack and explain your NDIS plan.
We have an increasing focus on addressing barriers for clients and families by providing support to access services through reducing barriers.
Once you are receiving support from providers we will continue to monitor your progress, resolve any barriers and provide ongoing support as you require.
Our Team has experience within the NDIS roll out in NSW. Shine SC will only take on a limited amount of coordination support clients at any one time to ensure our quality of services is of high standards and individuals’ goals are achieved.
- Provide information about what services you can use
- Support with capacity building
- Feel more connected and supported within your community
- Choice and control around supports
- Budgeting supports
- Portal training
You will experience:
- Honest and open communication
- Commitment to individual choice
- Teamwork to achieve your goals
You will gain:
- Choice and control, enabling you to make the right decisions for your cultural, health and lifestyle
- Transparency, connecting you to the right supports, services, and providers
- Advancement, through building capacity, knowledge, and confidence
Shine Social and Communities are committed to empowering, supporting, and enabling our clients, families, and carers to reach their goals.
What we offer
Our person-centred approach, we will:
- make sure you understand your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan.
- assist individuals to build their confidence, skills, and knowledge so you can control your funding.
Our holistic approach, we will:
- we connect you with community, people, and other supports.
- assist with budgeting and managing ongoing needs and goals.
- provide NDIS portal training.
Our solution focused approach, we will:
- prioritise your goals, finding solutions working alongside all stakeholders.
- resolve issues and barriers to particapation, resolving to continually progress towards individual goals.
What our participants say about us..
For just over a year now Shine SC have supported my intellectually disabled daughter to live independently.
My experience with Shine SC has been exceptional. Shine SC found suitable people for my daughter to live with, assisted with looking for and applying for homes and now provides support in the home. Support includes daily and overnight support workers providing assistance with everyday living including meal planning, cooking, cleaning, daily & social activities and preparing for her week. Shine SC have been there every step of the way and always put my daughter’s best interest first, of course, consulting with me along the way.
Shine also helps me navigate the NDIS by being able to answer any questions I may have and attending reviews with me.
I truly would be lost without the support of Shine SC and thoroughly recommend Julie, Jayne and the team.